Dubai: In a matter of days, 73 to be exact, the biggest event in the UAE to date will welcome visitors from all over the world starting October 1, 2021, and now you can be a part of the event with some clicks.
As of Sunday, Expo 2020 Dubai opened its portal for bookings in advance, its ticket prices starting from Dh95 per day with free of charge entry for certain groups.
Here is a quick view of all the ticket types and their prices:
Tickets for adults
- – One-day ticket for adults (aged 18 to 59): Dh95
- – Multi-day pass (unrestricted entry for 30 consecutive days from the first day of use): Dh195
- – Season pass (unlimited entries for the entire six months of Expo 2020): Dh495
Tickets for families
– For families, there is a bundle priced at Dh950, which includes:
- Two season passes for adults.
- One season pass for a nanny.
- One ‘advance purchase photographer voucher’ worth Dh125.
- 25 per cent discount on five multi-day passes.
– Free tickets, which must be booked, are available for the following groups:
- People of Determination, whose companion of one will be charged 50 per cent of the ticket price.
- Kids and youth from the age of six to 17 with a valid ID; any visitor under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tertiary and higher education students with a valid academic ID from any institution in the world.
- For children under the age of six, onsite booking is a requirement and cannot be reserved online.
- Senior visitors aged 60 and above.
Important notes: Prior reservation may be required on peak days, and entry is dependent on on-site capacity.